If you’d like a quote for an ECU installation and/or tune, please feel free to contact one your local Dealers.
If you have a technical inquiry (e.g. how to setup an ECU feature), please refer to the Support page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PO Box 5029 South Turramurra
NSW 2074 Australia
You may send your special sales inquiries using:
- E-mail (email@example.com)
- or by clicking on the green button located at the lower right corner on every page of our website
The reasons we prefer to do technical support using the channels above are:
1. It forces the questions to be specific, which enables us to answer them specifically.
2. It allows the important information (e.g. log and ECU files, pictures, screenshots, etc.) to be transmitted properly. Communicating this information verbally over the phone takes an intractably long time.
3. We can give more complete and better support over email, as we can review the needed information / data included in the sent files.
4. It allows us to easily make modifications to ECU files, and send back for customers to retry.
5. We can answer more email questions in the time it takes for a single phone call.